E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Human-Environment Interactions|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- I. V. Abakumova, I. A. Bakaeva, K. Y. Kolesina, Technologies of initiating students into independent (self-guided) activity in supplementary distance learning. International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Abakumova, P. N. Ermakov, M. V. Godunov, Polar meaning-building strategies: Acmeological characteristics. Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Abakumova, I. Bakaeva, A. Grishina, E. Dyakova, Active learning technologies in distance education of gifted student. International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education. (1)7, 85-94 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- М. Daniel, J. Sinanan, Visualising Facebook (London, UCL Press, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Diefenbach, L. Christoforakos, The Selfie Paradox: Nobody Seems to Like Them Yet Everyone Has Reasons to Take Them. An Exploration of Psychological Functions of Selfies in Self-Presentation. http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.00007/full#h8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Erofeeva, A. A. Fedorov, Production and consumption of images in the digital age (2019) http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/proizvodstvo-i-potreblenie-izobrazheniy-v-tsifrovuyu-epohu (Last accessed 16.06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Gvozdikov, Under the influence of the network: an anthropological approach to analyzing the formation of online connections. Bulletin Of St. Petersburg State University, 12(2), (2014) http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/pod-vliyaniem-seti-antropologicheskiy-podhod-k-analizu-formirovaniya-online-svyazey (Last accessed 23.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Grimov, Self-presentation and self-identification of a person in social networks http://www.rusnauka.com/6_PNI_2013/Psihologia/12_129127.doc.htm (Last accessed 28.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Leary, J. P. Tangney, Handbook of Self and identity. Second Edition. New York. 754 (Last accessed 25.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. O. Obukhova, Mobile phone as a means of self-presentation in interpersonal communication. Journal of sociology and social anthropology, 14(2), 119-138 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Pikuleva, Psychology of personality self-presentation: gender and age aspects. Psychological science and education, (3), 37-43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pearson, Making a Good (Virtual) First Impression: The Use of Visuals in Online Impression Management and Creating Identity Performances https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01058173/document (Last accessed 29.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rui, М. А. Stefanone, Strategic self-presentationonline: A cross-cultural study.http://www.buffalo.edu/content/dam/cas/communication/files/Stefanone/RuiCHB2013.pdf (Last accessed 03.08.2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Siibak, Reflections of RL in The Virtual World. Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace. http://cyberpsychology.eu/view.php?cisloclanku =2007072301&article=1 (Last accessed 03.08.2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. P. Shkuratova, Yu. А. Gotseva, Self-Representation of teenagers in interpersonal communication. https://irshkuratova.ru/files/samopredjavlenie_podrostkov_v_obshenii.pdf (Last accessed 03.08.2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Shuster, Visuality as a global trend in the space of mass media. http://www.erjournal.ru/journals_n/1375549519.pdf (Last accessed 05.08.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasina, Self-Presentation of an individual in the network: features of language games. https://e.mail.ru/attachment/14819675240000000722/0;1 (Last accessed 03.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vorobyeva, V. V. Kosonogov, E. M. Kovsh, P. N. Ermakov, I. Abakumova, Yu. I. Motalova, Overcoming the barriers against learning which are rooted in different understanding of the emotional expression in people of russian and armenian ethnic identities. INTED2019 13th International Technology, Education and Development Conference Conference proceedings 5958-5963 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Zhichkina, E. P. Belinskaya, Strategies of self-presentation in the Internet and their connection with real identity. http://banderus2.narod.ru/70312.html (Last accessed 13.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zolotareva, Perfectionist self-presentation and features of its diagnostics. Clinical psychology and special education, (7)1, 104-117 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.