E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- M. Veljkovich, B. Johansson, Thin -Wall Str 44, pp. 1272–1279 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Johansson, Magazine of Civil Engineering 6, pp. 2–3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- The album of technical solutions “KNAUF AQUAPANEL® External wall. External load-bearing frame-sheathing walls with a frame made of steel thin-walled coldformed galvanized profiles using KNAUF materials “ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- TCP 45-2.04-43-2006. Construction heat engineering (Minsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Pryor, Multiphysics modeling using COMSOL: a first principle approach (Jones & Bartlett Publishers, Inc, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Р 1.04.115.13. Recommendations for calculating the reduced heat transfer resistance of building envelopes and calculating heat loss through the enclosure (Minsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST Р 58774–2019. The external walls are frame-sheathed self-supporting and non-bearing with a frame made of cold-rolled steel galvanized profiles. General specifications. (Мoscow, Standardinform, 2020.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.