E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Biotechnology in Food Safety and Quality|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- L. Apostol, N. Belc, L. Gaceu, V. Vladut, O.B. Oprea, Chemical composition and rheological parameters of helianthus tuberosus flour used as a source of bioactive compounds in bakery, Rev. Chim. 70, 6, 2048 - 2053, ISSN 0034-7752 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gadei, L. Gaceu, R. Gruia, Preliminary research regarding the impact of mustard flour addition in bread, JEAT 135-139 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gaceu, R. Gruia, W. Thierheimer, Applications of a model simulation referring to the energetic flow transformities in agroecosystems, Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS International Conference on System Science and Simulation in Engineering (ICOSSSE ‘09), 41-46 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C.P.F. Marinangelia, P.J.H. Jones, Gazing into the crystal ball: future considerations for ensuring sustained growth of the functional food and nutraceutical marketplace, Br. J. Nutr. 26, 12-21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Oprea, L. Gaceu, Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) in bakery industry. Study Case: Wastes and By-Products, BUT, Series II: Forestry, Wood Industry, Agricultural Food Engineering 9 (58), 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Oprea, L. Gaceu, Preliminary researches on using spices in Traditional bakery product recipes, JEAT 7, 2, 15-18, ISSN: 1844-8577 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Niva, Consumers and the conceptual and practical appropriation of functional foods, Tampereen yliopistopaino, ISBN 978-951+698-174-4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Oprea, R. Gruia, Study on the level of grape seed flour (%) addition in wheat flour upon the characteristics of bread dough, JEAT 13, 2, 175-179, ISBN: 1844-8577 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Oprea, Comparative studies regarding the use of grape seed powder (GSP) in bakery products, JEAT 13, 1, 34-41, ISBN: 1844-8577 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Oprea, L. Apostol, S. Bungau, G. Cioca, A.D. Samuel, M. Badea, L. Gaceu, Researches on the Chemical Composition and the Rheological Properties of Wheat and Grape Epicarp Flour Mixes, Rev.Chim. 69, 1, 70-75, ISSN 2537-5733 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Apostol, L. Berca, C. Mosoiu, M. Badea, S. Bungau, O.B. Oprea, G. Cioca, Partially Defatted Pumpkin (Cucurbita maxima) Seeds–a Rich Source of Nutrients for Use in Food Products, Rev.Chim. 69, 6, 70-75, ISSN 1398-1402 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Oprea, L. Gaceu, Optimization of Image Analysis Techniques for Quality Assessment of Wheat Bread with Grape Seed Flour Substitution, JEAT 15, .2(39), 89-96, ISSN: 1844-8577 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Oprea, L. Gaceu, D. Tucu, Valorisation of winery waste by using GSP (grape seed powder) as flour substitution in bakery industry, Proceedings of the 45th International Symposium on Agricultural Engineering „Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering” 371 – 376, Opatija, ISSN 1848-4425 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Frioui, L. Gaceu, O.B. Oprea, M. Shamtsyan, The influence of fungal extract containing beta beta-glucans on the rheological characteristics of dough, Bulletin of the International Academy of Refrigeration 3, 53–61 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Frioui, M. Shamtsyan, L. Gaceu, O.B. Oprea, D. Mnerie, Rheological influence of (1-3)(1-6) mushrooms ß-Glucan, used as flour substitution in bakery industry, Proceedings of the 45th International Symposium on Agricultural Engineering „Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering” 377 – 384, Opatija, ISSN 1848-4425 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.