E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- I.M. Galiaskarov, M.Sh.Misrikhanov, V.N. Ryabchenko, A.V. Shuntov, Once again about the cyclicity of accidents in the main grids of energy systems. Electrichestvo, No. 11, p. 4–11 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Skopintsev The quality of power systems: reliability, safety, efficiency, survivability, Energoatomizdat (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Andrievskii, A.L. Fradkov Control of Chaos: Methods and Applications. I. Methods, Automation and Remote Control, № 64, p. 673–713 (2003). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Andrievskii, A.L. Fradkov Control of Chaos: Methods and Applications. II. Applications, Automation and Remote Control, № 65, p. 505–533 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Higuchi Approach to an Irregular Time Series on the Basis of Fractal Theory, Physica D. №31, p. 277–283 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- T. Higuchi Relationship between the Fractal Dimension and the Power-low Index for a Time Series: a Numerical Investigation, Physica D., №46, p. 254–264 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Flores-Marquez, G. Galvez-Coyt, G. Cifuentes- Nava Fractal dimension analysis of the magnetic time series associated with the volcanic activity of Popocatepetl, Nonlinear Processes Geophysics, №19, p.693–701 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wolf Determining Lyapunov Exponent Form a Time Series. Physica D., №16, p. 285–317 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lei, Z. Wang, Z. Feng A method of embedding dimension estimation based on symplectic geometry, Physics Letters, №A303, p. 179–189 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Voevodin, Yu. A. Kuznetsov Matrices and calculations , Nauka Fizmatlit (1984) [Google Scholar]
- M.Sh.Misrikhanov, V.N. Ryabchenko, The quadratic eigenvalue problem in power industry systems, Automation and Remote Control, № 67, p. 698–720 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu., Loskutov, A.S. Mikhailov, Fundamentals of the theory of complex systems. Izhevsk Institute of Computer Science (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Danilov Major Time Series Components: «Caterpillar» Method, Presskom publishing hous «Presscom» (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Leontyeva, Multidimensional caterpillar, choice of length and number of components, Journal of Machine Learning and Data Analysis, №1, p. 2–10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Chizhevskiy, Yu. G. Shishina, To the rhythm of the Sun, Nauka (1969) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.