E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- World Tourism Organization. Official website. Electronic resource.-Access mode: http://www2.unwto.org/en [Google Scholar]
- Pre-OECD Ministerial Council Meeting Talks-Where are we Today and What's Next? Official website Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.-Access mode: http://video.oecd.org/7072/or/Pre-OECD-Ministerial-Council-Meeting-Talks-Where-are-we-Today-and-What-s-Next-.html [Google Scholar]
- Leow B.T., Tan H.K. Technology-Driven Sustainable Aquaculture for Eco-tourism. In: Wang C., Lim S., Tay Z. (eds) WCFS2019. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 41 (2020) Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8743-2_11 [Google Scholar]
- Rimal, B. Spatiotemporal dynamics of land use pattern response to urbanization in Biratnagar SubMetropolitan City, Nepal, IRACST, 2 (1) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Gong, X. ; Zhu, W.C., and Liu, S., The strategy of eco-agriculture economic development along the coast based on improving the rural eco-tourism environment. In: Guido Aldana, P. A. and Kantamaneni, K. (eds. ), Advances in Water Resources, Coastal Management, and Marine Science Technology. Journal of Coastal Research 104, 652-655 (2020 Coconut Creek (Florida), ISSN 0749-0208 [Google Scholar]
- Kyrkilis, G. ; Chaloulakou, A. ; and Kassomenos, P.A. Development of an aggregate air quality index for an urban Mediterranean agglomeration: relation to potential health effects. Environment International, 33(5), 670-676 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Xu, K. ; Cui, K. ; Young, L.H. ; Wang, Y.F. ; Hsieh, Y.K. ; Wan, S. ; and Zhang, J. Air Quality Index, Indicatory Air Pollutants and Impact of COVID19 Event on the Air Quality near Central China. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 20, 1204-1221 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zablotskyi V.V. Legislative supply of public administration of development potential of services management as the element of socio-economic transformations, V.V. Zablotskyi, O.Y. Palant, О. A. Diegtiar, O.I. Uhodnikova, 2, 25 (2018) The social-humanitarian context of transformational finance-economical processes [Google Scholar]
- Suhaimi, N.F. ; Jalaludin, J. ; and Latif, M.T. Demystifying a possible relationship between COVID-19, air quality and meteorological factors: evidence from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 20, 1520-1529 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.