E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Naureen B. Relationship Between Mood and Susceptibility to Emotional Contagion: Is Positive Mood More Contagious?[J]. North American Journal of Psychology, 2012, 14(3): 517-529. [Google Scholar]
- Mayer J. D. A new field guide to emotional intelligence[J]. Emotional intelligence in everyday life, 2006, 2(1): 3-26. [Google Scholar]
- Humphrey R. H. The many faces of emotional leadership[J]. The Leadership Quarterly, 2002, 13(5):493-504. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan S., Cortina J., Ruark G. & LaPort K. & Nicolaides V. The role of organizational leaders in employee emotion management: A theoretical model[J]. Leadership Quarterly, 2014, 25(3):563-580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wellman B. & Berkowitz S. D. Social Structures: A Network Approach[J]. American Political Science Association, 1988, 83(4). [Google Scholar]
- Gibbons D. E. Friendship and Advice Networks in the Context of Changing Professional Values[J]. Administrative Science Quarterly, 2004, 49(2): 238-262. [Google Scholar]
- Meyer J. P. & Allen N. J. A three-component conceptualization of organizational commitment[J]. Human resource management review, 1991, 1(1): 61-89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bycio P., Hackett R. D. & Allen J. S. Further assessments of Bass’s (1985) conceptualization of transactional and transformational leadership[J]. Journal of Applied Psychology, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Avolio B. J., Gardner W. L., Walumbwa F. O., Lithans F. & May D. R. Unlocking the mask: a look at the process by which authentic leaders impact follower attitudes and behaviors[J]. Leadership Quarterly, 2004, 15(6):801-823. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haiqiong Z. Research on the Influence Mechanism of Emotional Leadership on Innovation Performance[D]. Guangzhou University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Curry J. P., Wakefield D. S., Price J. L., et al. On the causal ordering of job satisfaction and organizational commitment[J]. Academy of management journal, 1986, 29(4): 847-858. [Google Scholar]
- Meyer J. P. & Allen N. J. Commitment in the workplace[J]. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 1997: 7-65 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.