E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Chen Jing. Research on the Design of Red Cultural Theme Pavilion under the Background of Media Fusion[J]. Fujian Tea, 2020(3). [Google Scholar]
- Wan Qingsong. Research on the Dilemma and Countermeasures of Cultural Tourism Resources Communication under the Background of Smart Tourism[J]. Shanxi Agricultural Economics, 2020, No.273(09): 44+46. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Jun, Chen Lijiao. Digital Communication Strategy of Red Culture Based on Visual Reconstruction Theory[J]. Ideological Education Research, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yuejuan. A Study on the Impact of Red Cultural Tourist Service Quality Perception on Behavioral Willingness[J]. Tourism Science, 2020(3):94-102. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chunxia. The Function of Red Culture in the Modernization of National Governance[J]. Ideological Education Research, 2020(7). [Google Scholar]
- Lan Xiaohong, Wang Jing, Li Mei. Development of Tourism Cultural and Creative Products from the Perspective of Tourist Perception——Taking Datong City, Shanxi Province as an Example[J]. Journal of the Party School of Shanxi Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China, 2020, 043(001):122-125. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yulan. The construction of a strong cultural tourism province under the background of global tourism——Taking Shanxi Province as an example[J]. Journal of the Party School of Shanxi Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China, 2019, 042(005):65-69. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Jingting. Research on the Interactive Mechanism of Interactive Images from the Perspective of Cybertext[J]. Journal of Beijing Film Academy, 2020(6). [Google Scholar]
- Wan Xiuli, Wang Xin. Nourish the Party’s Original Aspiration and Mission with Red Culture[J]. Journal of the Party School of Shanxi Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China, 2020, 043(002):119-122. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.