E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- H. Liu et al., The Impact of Haze on Performance Ratio and Short-Circuit Current of PV Systems in Singapore, ” IEEE J. Photovoltaics, Vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 1585–1592, Nov. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Crommelynck and A. Joukoff, A simple algorithm for the estimation of the spectral radiation distribution on a horizontal surface, based on global radiation measurements, Solar Energy, Vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 131–137, (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kottek, J. Grieser, C. Beck, B. Rudolf, and F. Rubel, World Map of the KöppenGeiger climate classification updated, metz, Vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 259–263, Jul. (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. del Campo-Ávila, M. Piliougine, R. Morales-Bueno, and L. Mora-López, A data mining system for predicting solar global spectral irradiance. Performance assessment in the spectral response ranges of thin-film photovoltaic modules, Renewable Energy, Vol. 133, pp. 828–839, Apr. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Nyamsi, B. Espinar, P. Blanc, and L. Wald, A new approach for estimating operationally the spectral distribution of surface solar irradiance: preliminary results, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Torres-Ramírez, D. Elizondo, B. García-Domingo, G. Nofuentes, and D. L. Talavera, “Modelling the spectral irradiance distribution in sunny inland locations using an ANN-based methodology, ” Energy, Vol. 86, pp. 323–334, Jun. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Habte, M. Sengupta, C. A. Gueymard, R. Narasappa, O. Rosseler, and D. M. Burns, “Estimating Ultraviolet Radiation From Global Horizontal Irradiance, ” IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, Vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 139–146, Jan. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.