E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Takashi. S, Kiko. Y.K., Hirokazu. M., Takashi. U. (2011) New Measure of the Level of Service for Basic Expressway Segments Incorporating Customer Satisfaction 6th International Symposium on Highway Capacity and Quality of Service Stockholm. In rocedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. Sweden. pp.57-68 [Google Scholar]
- Jaewook. J., Changyoon J., Taehoon. H., and Hyo. S.P. (2016) Model for Evaluating the Financial Viability of the BOT Project for Highway Service Areas in South Korea. J. Manage. Eng., 32:1-13 [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoud. A, Iraj B., (2015) Modeling Site Selection for Roadside Service Area Complexes Using Dynamic Programming and Site Characters. Jurnal UMP Social Sciences and Technology Management. No.3, pp. 943-954. [Google Scholar]
- Timothy J. Gates, Peter T. Savolainen, Tapan K. Datta, and Ryan G. Todd (2013) Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2346, pp. 63–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naoko. N, Akira K. and Hideo A. (2012) World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2012, pp. 2795-2802. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Transportation.(1988) Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Device for Streets and Freeways. [Google Scholar]
- Kelley K. Pécheux, Kathryn J. Chen, John Farbry, Jr., and Stephen A. Fleger. (2002) Model Development for National Assessment Of Commercial Vehicle Parking. [Google Scholar]
- Dennis. A. and James. R. (1981) Transportation Research Record, Landscape and environmental design, No. 822, pp.1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Trucking Research Institute, Apogee Research Inc., Wilbur Smith Associates. (1996) Commercial Driver Rest & Parking Requirements: Making Space for Safety. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.sohu.com/a/437663204_120214184 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.aqsc.cn/tupian/201811/27/c92999.html [Google Scholar]
- https://www.sohu.com/a/421833889_99904161 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.