E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Abed, F., H. El-Chabib, and M. Alhamaydeh. “Shear characteristics of GFRP-reinforced concrete deep beams without web reinforcement.” Journal of Reinforced Plastics & Composites 31. 16 (2012): 1063-1073. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- In, Chi Won, et al. “A Fully Non-contact, Air-Coupled Ultrasonic Measurement of Surface Breaking Cracks in Concrete.” Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation 34.1(2015):272. [Google Scholar]
- Beckenbach, J. R. “Tomato production on the sandy soils of south Florida.” Journal of Functional Materials 43.13(2012):1704-1707. [Google Scholar]
- Groth, Patrik. “Cracking in concrete: crack prevention with air-cooling and crack distribution with steel fibre reinforcement.” Lule Tekniska Universitet (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Vasconez, Rosa M., A. E. Naaman, and J. K. Wight. “Behavior of HPFRC Connections for Precast Concrete Frames Under Reversed Cyclic Loading.” Pci Journal 43.6(1998):58-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.