E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhou Jie. Discussion on the application of green design in Garment Design J. Western leather, 201714:99. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yu, Zheng Qiyun. Study on the decision of recycling dual perishable products under stochastic market demand [J]. Journal of Anhui Normal University (humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 2016(6). [Google Scholar]
- Meng Qiang, Li Fangyi, Li Ching, Zhou Lirong, Ji Qin. Rapid Life Cycle assessment method for scheme design based on Green Features J. Computer-integrated manufacturing, 21, 20153:626-633. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Weixin. Research on the mode of recycling and reuse of waste clothing based on enterprise-oriented-taking as example J. International Textile Review, March 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yan. Research on the concept, principle and hierarchical structure management of Zero Abandonment J. Textile reporting, October 2014(10). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chen. Research on the application of threedimensional modeling technique in Clothing Regeneration D. Zhejiang: Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Yuling. The present situation and strategic choice of low-carbon Textile clothing in China J. Foreign Trade and economic practice, July 2012, (7). [Google Scholar]
- Hao Shuli. RESEARCH ON LOW-CARBON PATTERN OF GARMENT INDUSTRY J. Shandong Textile Economy, 2011(08). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yuansheng. Fabric and Costume Design M. SHANGHAI: China Textile University Press, 2008. 11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.