E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Chen Xudong, Cheng Jianbing, Teng Guobing, et al. Novel trench gate field stop IGBT with trench shorted anode[J]. Journal of Semiconductors, 2016, 37(5): 61-64. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Mengliang, Li Zehong, Zhang Bo, et al. Trench gate IGBT structure with floating P region[J]. Journal of Semiconductors, 2010, 31(2):11-13. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Qiang, Zhang Bo, Luo Xiaorong, et al. A dual-gate and dielectric-inserted lateral trench insulated gate bipolar transistor on a silicon-on-insulator substrate[J]. Chinese Physics B, 2013, 22(7):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Bryant A T, Liu Liqing, Santi E, et al. Modeling of IGBT resistive and inductive turn-on behavior[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industry Application, 2008, 44(3):904-914. [Google Scholar]
- Iannuzzo F, Busatto G. Physical CAD model for high voltage IGBTs based on lumped-charge approach[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Electron, 2004, 19(4):885-893. [Google Scholar]
- Udrea F, Chan S, Thomson J. Development of the next generation of insulated gate bipolar transistors based on trench technology[C]. The 27th European Solid-State Device Research Conference, 1997: 504-507. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.