E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- W. E. Deming, The Essential Deming: Leadership Principles from the Father of Quality, McGraw-Hill Education (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. E. Deming, Some Theory of Sampling, Dover Publications (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thurner, R. Hanel, P. Klimek, Introduction to the Theory of Complex Systems, Oxford University Press (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Meadows, Thinking in Systems, Chelsea Green Publishing (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Boutros, The Basics of Process Improvement (New York, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Schönthaler, G. Vossen, A. Oberweis, T. Karle, Business Processes for Business Communities: Modeling Languages, Methods, Tools, Springer (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Schragenheim, Management Dilemmas: The Theory of Constraints Approach to Problem Identification and Solutions, 2020 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Dettmer, Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints: A Systems Approach to Continuous Improvement, North America (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Scheinkopf, Thinking for a Change: Putting the TOC Thinking Processes to Use (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Dettmer, Strategic Navigation: A Systems Approach to Business Strategy, North America (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Armstrong, A. Baron, Performance Management, 2015, London, 11 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ellenberg, How Not to Be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking, London. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.