E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable Energy Production|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- “National rural biogas development “13th Five Year Plan”,” Chinese Industry & Economy, no. 4, pp. 73–75, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xu, China biogas technology. Beijing: Agricultural Press of China, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- F. O. Olanrewaju, G. E. Andrews, H. Li, and H. N. Phylaktou, “Bioenergy potential in Nigeria,” Chemical Engineering Transactions, Article vol. 74, pp. 61–66, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. H. Masum, K. Sahoo, and P. Dwivedi, “Ascertaining the Trajectory of Wood-Based Bioenergy Development in the United States Based on Current Economic, Social, and Environmental Constructs,” in Annual Review of Resource Economics, Vol 11, vol. 11, G. C. Rausser and D. Zilberman, Eds. (Annual Review of Resource Economics, 2019, pp. 169–193. [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Mancini, J. Milano, J. G. de Araujo, K. T. Iastrenski, N. S. Silveira, and R. C. Pertile, “Energy Potential of Animal Waste in the State of Parana (Brazil),” Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology, vol. 62, 2019, Art. no. e19190009. [Google Scholar]
- E. Toklu, “Biomass energy potential and utilization in Turkey,” Renewable Energy, Article vol. 107, pp. 235–244, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Huo, L. Zhao, H. Meng, and Z. Yao, “Study on straw multi-use potential in China,” Nongye Gongcheng Xuebao/Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, Article vol. 35, no. 13, pp. 218–224, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, “Assessment of raw material supply capability and energy potential of biomass resources in China,” Doctor, China Agricultural University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Batzias, D. K. Sidiras, and E. K. Spyrou, “Evaluating livestock manures for biogas production: a GIS based method,” Renewable Energy, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 1161–1176, Jul 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ren, “Research on planning of household biogas regional suitability in rural area of China,” Master, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gao, “Fujian comprehensive utilization of biogas technology choice and suitability of evaluation,” Master, Fujian Agriculture and Forest University 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, C. Zhu, and E. Zhao, “Evaluation of regional adaptability of new household biogas—— A case study of Jiangsu province,” Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, vol. 42, no. 05, pp. 353–355, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, “Assessment of suitability of the rural household biogas system in the Yellow River Basin based on a questionnaire method,” Master, Cninese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu and T. You, “Regional suitability evaluation of China rural domestic biogas project,” Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences, vol. 40, no. 28, pp. 14128–14131, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, “Household biogas use in China: A study of region suitability and sustainability,” Doctor, Northwest A & F University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, G. Yang, Y. Feng, F. Bao, and G. Ren, “Research on index system and classification standard for household biogas region suitability evaluation,” Agricultural Research in the Arid Areas, no. 05, pp. 228–233, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.