E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL, “DIRECTIVE (EU) 2018/844,” 2018. doi: 10.1007/3-540-47891-4_10. [Google Scholar]
- The European Comission, “Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency,” no. November 2010, pp. 1–56, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- European Union, “Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings,” 2010. [Google Scholar]
- BPIE, Europe ’ s buildings under the microscope, Buildings Performance Institute Europe. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hinnells, “Technologies to achieve demand reduction and microgeneration in buildings,” Energy Policy, vol. 36, no. 12, pp. 4427–4433, 2008, doi: 10.1016/j.enpol.2008.09.029. [Google Scholar]
- Estonian Government’s Ordinance, “Minimum requirements for energy audit - (Energiaauditi miinimumnõuded),” 2016. https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/123122016003?leiaKehtiv (accessed Dec. 15, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- ISO, “EN ISO 52000-1:2017,” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Estonian Government’s Ordinance, “Methodology for calculating the energy performance of buildings,” Riigi Teataja, 2019. https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/520102014002/consolide (accessed Aug. 20, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Kuivjõgi, A. Uutar, K. Kuusk, M. Thalfeldt, and J. Kurnitski, “Market based renovation solutions in non-residential buildings – why commercial buildings are not renovated to NZEB,” 2021. [Google Scholar]
- SINTEF, “LECO - Energibruk i fem kontorbygg i Norge (LECO - Energy use in five office buildings in Norway),” Oslo, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economics, “Long-Term Strategy for Building Renovation (Estonia),” 2020. [Online]. Available: https://ec.europa.eu/energy/sites/ener/files/documents/2014_article4_en_latvia.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- P. Bannister, C. Bloomfield, and H. Chen, “Empirical prediction of office building lift energy consumption,” Proc. Build. Simul. 2011 12th Conf. Int. Build. Perform. Simul. Assoc., pp. 2635–2642, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kalamees and J. Kurnitski, “Estonian test reference year for energy calculations,” no. January, pp. 40–58, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/ASHRAE, “ASHRAE Guideline 14-2002 Measurement of Energy and Demand Savings,” Ashrae, vol. 8400, p. 170, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.