E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- S. Paiho, S. Pulakka, and A. Knuuti, “Life-cycle cost analyses of heat pump concepts for Finnish new nearly zero energy residential buildings,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 150, pp. 396–402, Sep. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- T. Niemelä, R. Kosonen, and J. Jokisalo, “Energy performance and environmental impact analysis of cost-optimal renovation solutions of large panel apartment buildings in Finland,” Sustainable Cities and Society, vol. 32, pp. 9–30, Jul. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kensby, A. Trüschel, and J. O. Dalenbäck, “Heat source shifting in buildings supplied by district heating and exhaust air heat pump,” Energy Procedia, vol. 116, pp. 470–480, Jun. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Qunli, N. Qian, L. Fang, and Y. Chaohui, “Technology and Economic Analysis of Sewage Source Heat Pump Combined Type District Heating Method,” Energy Procedia, vol. 142, pp. 1312–1318, Dec. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Miglani, K. Orehounig, and J. Carmeliet, “Integrating a thermal model of ground source heat pumps and solar regeneration within building energy system optimization,” Applied Energy, vol. 218, pp. 78–94, May 2018. [Google Scholar]
- K. Allaerts, M. Coomans, and R. Salenbien, “Hybrid ground-source heat pump system with active air source regeneration,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 90, pp. 230–237, Jan. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Szulgowska-Zgrzywa and N. Fidorów-Kaprawy, “Performance analysis of a brine-to-water heat pump and of its boreholes’ temperature change during three years of operation,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 127, pp. 233–244, Dec. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- E.-P. Koikkalainen, “Management of energy flows and power peaks in high-rise buildings,” M.Sc. thesis, Aalto University, Espoo, Finland, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Hirvonen, J. Jokisalo, and R. Kosonen, “Numerical analysis of heat recovery options in old Finnish apartment buildings,” presented at the BuildSim-Nordic 2020, 2020, pp. 252–259. [Google Scholar]
- Gebwell Oy, “3 kohtaa joilla varmistat maalämpöprojektisi onnistumisen (3 points to guarantee the success of your ground heat project) [In Finnish].” Gebwell Oy, Jul-2019. [Google Scholar]
- NIBE AB, “NIBE F1345 heat pump,” NIBE F1345 heat pump, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.nibe.eu/en-eu/products/heat-pumps/ground-source-heat-pumps/NIBE-F1345-_-32. [Accessed: 11-Jan-2021]. [Google Scholar]
- Taloon.com, “Taloon.com web store,” 2019. [Online]. Available: https://www.taloon.com. [Accessed: 03-Dec-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- Wasenco Oy, “Telephone conversation with Wasenco CEO,” Wasenco, 14-Jan-2021. [Online]. Available: http://wasenco.com/en/. [Accessed: 14-Jan-2021]. [Google Scholar]
- J. Hirvonen and K. Sirén, “A novel fully electrified solar heating system with a high renewable fraction - Optimal designs for a high latitude community,” Renewable Energy, vol. 127, pp. 298–309, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Nord Pool, “Historical electricity market data,” 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.nordpoolgroup.com/historical-market-data/. [Accessed: 14-Jan-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- Helen Oy, “Sähkön siirtohinnat Helsingissä (Electricity distribution prices in Helsinki),” 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.helensahkoverkko.fi/palvelut/hinnastot. [Accessed: 23-Jun-2020]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.