E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Performance Assessment and Characterization|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- X. Sui and X. Zhang, “Effects of radiant terminal and air supply terminal devices on energy consumption of cooling load sharing rate in residential buildings,” Energy Build., vol. 49, pp. 499-508,2012. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, Y. Liu, M. Luo, L. Zhang, Q. Zhang, and X. Zhang, “Thermal comfort under radiant asymmetries of floor cooling system in 2h and 8h exposure durations,” Energy Build., vol. 188-189,pp. 98-110,2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Z. Li, M. K. Kim, S. Zhu, L. Zhang, and J. Srebric, “A comparison of the thermal comfort performances of a radiation floor cooling system when combined with a range of ventilation systems,” Indoor Built Environ., vol. 29, no. 4,2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bojić, D. Cvetković, V. Marjanović, M. Blagojević, and Z. Djordjević, “Performances of low temperature radiant heating systems,” Energy Build., vol. 61,pp. 233-238,2013. [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Liu, Y. I. X. Q., X. Y. Xie, and Y. Jiang, “Temperature and humidity independent control air-conditioning system and operating strategy,” in International Congress of Refrigeration, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Andrés-Chicote, A. Tejero-González, E. Velasco-Gómez, and F. J. Rey-Martínez, “Experimental study on the cooling capacity of a radiant cooled ceiling system,” Energy Build., vol. 54, pp. 207-214, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Krajčík and O. Šikula, “The possibilities and limitations of using radiant wall cooling in new and retrofitted existing buildings,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 164, p. 114490, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- B. Ning, S. Schiavon, and F. S. Bauman, “A novel classification scheme for design and control of radiant system based on thermal response time,” Energy Build., vol. 137, pp. 38-45, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Krajčík and O. Šikula, “Heat storage efficiency and effective thermal output: Indicators of thermal response and output of radiant heating and cooling systems,” Energy Build., vol. 229, p. 110524, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. Merabtine, A. Kheiri, S. Mokraoui, and A. Belmerabet, “Semi-analytical model for thermal response of anhydrite radiant slab,” Build Environ., vol. 153, pp. 253-266, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, “Optimization of Control Strategies for the Radiant Floor Cooling System Combined with Displacement Ventilation: A Case study of an Office Building in Jinan, China,” Int. J. Archit. Eng. Techno, vol. 6, pp. 33-48, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hu and J. L. Niu, “Operation dynamics of building with radiant cooling system based on Beijing weather,” Energy Build., vol. 151, pp. 344-357, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Sui, H. Wang, J. Yan, and H. Guo, “Optimal Intermittent Regulation of Tubes-embedded Building Envelope Cooling System,” Procedia Eng., vol. 205, pp. 2639-2646, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, “A Transient Two-dimensional CFD Evaluation of Indoor Thermal Comfort with an Intermittently-operated Radiant Floor Heating System in an Office Building,” Int. J. Archit. Eng. Techno, vol. 7, pp. 62-87, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- H. Tang, P. Raftery, X. Liu, S. Schiavon, J. Woolley, and F. S. Bauman, “Performance analysis of pulsed flow control method for radiant slab system,” Build Environ., vol. 127, pp. 107-119, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Annual Report on China Building Energy Efficiency . 2014 (Building Energy Research Center of Tsinghua University). China Architecture & Building Press, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, T. Zhang, X. Zhou, and H. Tang, Radiant Cooling. Beijing：China Architecture & Building Press, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.