E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Schumpeter, J. A. (2020). Kapitalismus, Sozialismus und Demokratie: Mit einer Einführung von Heinz D. Kurz. UTB GmbH. [Google Scholar]
- Abramovsky, L., Kremp, E., López, A., Schmidt, T., & Simpson, H. (2009). Understanding co-operative innovative activity: Evidence from four European countries. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 18(3), 243-265. [Google Scholar]
- Gudmundsson, D. (2020). Innovations, cooperation, integration: Analysis of success and failure factors of an innovative project based on the platform via the structure aimed at collaboration [Master thesis, Delft University of Technology]. [Google Scholar]
- Raj, A., Biswas, I., & Srivastava, S. K. (2018). Designing supply contracts for the sustainable supply chain using game theory. Journal of cleaner production, 185, 275-284. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, S. Vin, V., Chen, H. and Chang, J. (2020). Innovative ecosystem and innovative cooperation networks: Integration of the global innovative chain of Guangdong manufacturing sectors into Industry 4.0. IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Applications (ICAICA 2020) (p. 1161–1165). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Mallinson, D. J. (2020). Cooperation and conflict in state and local innovation during COVID-19. The American Review of Public Administration, 50(6-7), 543-550. [Google Scholar]
- Parshukov, D. V. (2020). Corporate social liability: strategies and effects of stakeholders. management of human resources is the framework for innovative economic development (pp. 217-224). [Google Scholar]
- Arsawan, I.W.E., Koval, V., Rajiani, I., Rustiarini, N.W., Supartha, W.G., & Suryantini, N.P.S. (2020). Leveraging knowledge sharing and innovation culture into SMEs sustainable competitive advantage. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management (in press). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPPM-04-2020-0192 [Google Scholar]
- Yatsenko, O., Nitsenko, V., Mardani, A., & Tananaiko, T. (2018). The impact of global risks on the world trade and economic environment. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice, 4(27), 435-444. https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v4i27.154279 [Google Scholar]
- Mikhno, I., Koval, V., Shvets, G., Garmatiuk, O., & Tamošiūnienė, R. (2021). Green Economy in Sustainable Development and Improvement of Resource Efficiency. Central European Business Review, 10(1), 99-113. https://doi.org/10.18267/j.cebr.252 [Google Scholar]
- Hutsaliuk, O., Koval, V., Tsimoshynska, O., Koval, M., Skyba, H. (2020). Risk Management of Forming Enterprises Integration Corporate Strategy. TEM Journal, 9(4), 1514-1523. https://doi.org/10.18421/TEM94-26 [Google Scholar]
- Nitsenko, V.S., & Havrysh, V.I. (2016). Enhancing the stability of a vertically integrated agro-industrial companies in the conditions of uncertainty. Actual problems of economics, 10(184), 167-172. [Google Scholar]
- Nitsenko, V., Nyenno, I., Kryukova, I., Kalyna, T., & Plotnikova, M. (2017). Business model for a sea commercial port as a way to reach sustainable development goals. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 7(1), 155-166. https://doi.org/10.9770/jssi.2017.7.1(13) [Google Scholar]
- Lytsur, I., Mykytenko, V., & Bondar-Pidhurska, O. (2021). Grouping Risks and Threats of Spatial Management of Natural Resource Assets in the National Economy System. In 5th Asia-Pacific Conference on Economic Research and Management Innovation (ERMI 2021) (pp. 32-37). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, J., & Sun, N. (2020). Government subsidies-based profits distribution pattern analysis in closed-loop supply chain using game theory. Neural Computing and Applications, 32(6), 1715-1724. [Google Scholar]
- Babu, S., & Mohan, U. (2018). An integrated approach to evaluating sustainability in supply chains using evolutionary game theory. Computers & operations research, 89, 269-283. [Google Scholar]
- Yasmeen, H., Wang, Y., Zameer, H., & Ismail, H. (2020). Modeling the role of government, firm, and civil society for environmental sustainability. In Developing Eco-Cities Through Policy, Planning, and Innovation: Can It Really Work? (pp. 62-83). IGI Global. [Google Scholar]
- Seifi, S., & Crowther, D. (2020). The Development of Sustainability Initiatives. In Governance and Sustainability. Emerald Publishing Limited. [Google Scholar]
- Generowicz, A. (2018). Multicriterial analysis in selecting a waste management system in region. Economics, Ecology, Socium, 2(2), 30–42. https://doi.org/10.31520/2616-7107/2018.2.2-4 [Google Scholar]
- Choi, T.-M., Taleizadeh, A.A., & Yue, X. (2019). Game theory applications in production research in the sharing and circular economy era. International Journal of Production Research, 58(1), 118-127. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2019.1681137 [Google Scholar]
- Uşar, D.D., Denizel, M., & Soytaş, M. A. (2019). Corporate sustainability interactions: A game theoretical approach to sustainability actions. International Journal of Production Economics, 218, 196-211. [Google Scholar]
- Shynkaruk L., Yermolenko >D., Buchniev M., Bulysheva D., Siryk Z. & Tsokol O. (2020). Modelling of Land Relations in Ukraine in the Period of Institutional Transformations. International Journal of Management, 11(4), 622–633. [Google Scholar]
- Malakhovsryi, Yu., Gamaliy, V., Zhovnovach, R., Kulazhenko, V., Cherednichenko, M. (2019). Assessment of the risks of entrepreneurship as a prerequisite for the implementation of innovation projects. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 22. [Google Scholar]
- Prokopenko, O., & Miśkiewicz, R. 2020. Perception of “Green Shipping” in the contemporary conditions. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8(2), pp. 269-284. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.8.2(16) [Google Scholar]
- Prokopenko, O., Mehovich, S., & Romanyuk, Ya. (2019). Strategic Prospects for the Development of Glass Products Market and the Field of Glass Recycling in Ukraine. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, 40(4). [Google Scholar]
- Malakhovskyi, Yu., Potyshniak, O., Dobuliak, L., Filippov, V., Lozova, O. (2019). Assessment of the effectiveness of the strategic management system of investment activities of companies. Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 18(4), 1-5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.