E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S. Abraham, Crafting a pedagogical third space in a transnational teacher education project. Teaching and Teacher Education, 2(9), 44–53 (2020) doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2020.103207 [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Andreeva, L.V. Bykasova, Environment-oriented education in a modern University. Modern problems of science and education, 6, 329 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barinova, E.V. Karunas, Individual educational program design as a consequence of FSES realization. Kazan Pedagogical journal, 3(110), 70–75 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Bim-Bad, Pedagogical encyclopedia (Moscow, Big Russian Encyclopedia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Boguslavskij, The concept of higher education development in Russia. World of education, 5, 17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bykasova, E.A. Belyak, V.V. Podberezny, M.V. Krevsun, Digital education as a System Strategy for Saving the nation. ARPHA Proceedings 3, 355–368 (2020) doi:10.3897/ap.2.e0. 793. [Google Scholar]
- U.M. Dholakia, R.P. Bagozzi, L.K. Pearo, A social influence model of consumer participation in network-and small-group-based virtual communities. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 21(3), 241–263 (2004) doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2003.12.004 [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Ellison, Social network sites: Definition, history, and scholarship. Journal of Computer‐Mediated Communication, 13(1), 210–230 (2007) https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1083-6101.2007.00393.x [Google Scholar]
- D. Gibson, T. Broadley, J. Downie, P. Wallet, Evolving Learning Paradigms: Re-Setting Baselines and Collection Methods of Information and Communication Technology in Education Statistics. Educational Technology & Society, 21(2), 62–73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gleason, S. Gillern, Digital Citizenship with Social Media: Participatory Practices of Teaching and Learning in Secondary Education. Educational Technology & Society, 21(1), 202 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kornilova, Reforming education and science in Russia as manipulating with the mass consciousness. Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 18. Sociology and Political Science, 26(4), 48–75 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lubkov, S.D. Karakozov, Digital education for the digital economy. Informatics and education, 8, 3–6 (2017) doi: 10.18384/2310-7219-2018-3-25-36 [Google Scholar]
- M. Luskova, M. Hudakova, Approaches to Teachers’ Performance Assessment for Enhancing Quality of Education at Universities Procedia. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 10, 78–89 (2013) doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.12.053 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lohr, M. Stadler, M. Sailer, On powerpointers, clickerers, and digital pros: Investigating the initiation of digital learning activities by teachers in higher education. Computers in Human Behavior, 2(6), 96–104 (2021) doi: 10.3102/0034654310393361 [Google Scholar]
- L.V Mardahaev, Subject-epistemological foundations of social pedagogy. Pedagogical education in Russia, 12, 244–249 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Novikov, Pedagogika. Dictionary of the system of basic concepts (The Great Russian Encyclopedia, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Osipova, Role of the classical university in elite reproduction. Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 18. Sociology and Political Science, 23(4), 9–31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ortega y Gasset, Revolt of the Masses (Ast, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Reyes, Ch. Reading, S. Gregory, Integrating ICT into teacher education programs from a TPACK perspective: Exploring perceptions of university lecturers. Computers & Education, 20, 69–78 (2017) doi: 10.1016/j.compedu.2017.07.009 [Google Scholar]
- R. Straub, S. Kulin, T. Ehmke, A transdisciplinary evaluation framework for the assessment of integration in boundary-crossing collaborations in teacher education Studies in Educational Evaluation, 13, 104–121 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Tham, J.M. Werner, Designing and evaluating e-learning in higher education: A review and recommendations. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 11(2), 15–25 (2005) https://doi.org/10.1177/107179190501100203 [Google Scholar]
- A. Twissell, Modelling and Simulating Electronics Knowledge: Conceptual Understandin and Learning through Active Agency. Educational Technology & Society, 21, 111–123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Wiens, K. Hessberg, J. De Coster, Using a standardized video-based assessment in a university teacher education program to examine preservice teachers knowledge related to effective teaching. Teaching and Teacher Education, 4(12), 98–117 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.