E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- E.Y. Mazur, E.V. Peresko, The study of rigidity (lability) of thinking in psychology students. Bulletin of the Institute Of World Civilizations, 3(34), 48–55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Kuznetsova, A.A .Abramova, A.G. Efremov, S.N. Enikolopov, A study of the features of autoaggressive behavior in persons who experienced sexual abuse in childhood. National Journal of Psychology, 3(35), 88–100 (2019) doi:10.11621/npj.2019.0310 [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Bekhtereva, Yu.L. Gogolitsyn, Yu.D. Kropotov, S.V. Medvedev, Neurophysiological mechanisms of thinking (Nauka, Leningrad, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gusev, O.A. Mikhailova, I.S. Utochkin, The role of individual psychological properties of personality in the severity of the phenomenon of blindness to change. Questions of Psychology, 44, 117–127 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dunker, Psychology of productive (creative) thinking. Experiment and innovation in school, 6, 35–37 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Romanova, S.Yu. Reshetina, Professional orientation from the standpoint of the concept of self-diagnosis. Applied Psychology, 3, 19–40 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bleicher, Disorders of thinking (Health, Kiev, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Zalevsky, Fixed forms of behavior of individual and group systems (in culture, education, science and pathology) (Tomsk State University, Tomsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Zalevsky, Mental rigidity in norm and pathology (Tomsk State University, Tomsk, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Cattell, The scientific analysis of personality (Praeger, Baltimore, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Zakreski, When emotional intensity and cognitive rigidity collide: What can counselors and teachers do? Gifted Child Today, 41(4), 208–216 (2018) doi:10.1177/1076217518786984 [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Nizharadze, On two types of rigidity in solving intellectual problems. Questions of psychology, 3, 142–145 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Belashina, D.A. Kobzeva, Autoagression as a predictor of victim behavior of a person. Human psychology in education, 1(2), 26–32 (2020) doi: 10.33910/2686-9527-2020-2- 1-26-32 [Google Scholar]
- K. Lorenz, Aggression: the so-called “evil” (AST, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Azarova, Deviations and addictions: an anthropological approach (Foundation of Science and Education, Rostov-on-Don, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Antsyferova, Personality development and problems of gerontopsychology (Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences , Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Fetiskin, V.V. Kozlov, G.M. Manuilov, Socio-psychological diagnostics of personality development and small groups (Institute of Psychotherapy, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Smirnova, M.I. Maryin, Yu.G. Kasperovich, M.V. Pastukhova, Research of personal predictors of self-injurious behavior in the form of bodily modifications. Psychopedagogy in law enforcement, 2(81), 188–196 (2020) doi: 10. 24411/1999-6241-2020-12010 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yashin, Cognitive rigidity as a factor of insufficient success. Psychology and Psychotechnics, 11, 1146–1157 (2015) doi: 10.7256/2070-8955.2015.11.16968 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Brokke, N.I. Landrø, V.Ø. Haaland, Cognitive control in suicide ideators and suicide attempters. Frontiers in Psychology, 11 (2020) doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2020.595673 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Gilbert, N.A. Tonge, R.J. Thompson, Associations between depression, anxious arousal and manifestations of psychological inflexibility. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, 62, 88–96 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbtep.2018.09.006 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Stange, S.L. Connolly, T.A. Burke, J.L. Hamilton, E.J. Hamlat, L.Y. Abramson, L.B. Alloy, Inflexible cognition predicts first onset of major depressive episodes in adolescence. Depression and Anxiety, 33(11), 1005–1012 (2016) doi:10.1002/da.22513 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Khan, R. Kausar, Psychosocial factors of non-suicidal self-injury among adolescents and youngadults. Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research, 35(4), 637–655 (2020) doi:10.33824/PJPR.2020.35.4.34 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.