E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- O.F. Prirodova, A.V. Danilova, A.N. Morgun, The structure of the digital educational environment: regulatory and methodological aspects. Pedagogy and Psychology of Education 1, 9–30 (2020) DOI: 10.31862 / 2500-297X-2020-1-9-30 [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Kochergin, E.E. Zhernov, Experience of digitalization of higher education in the USA. Vocational education in Russia and abroad 2(34), 12–22 (2019) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/opyt-tsifrovizatsii-vysshego-obrazovaniya-v-ssha/viewer (last accessed: 2021/02/20) [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Khin, Integration of Technology in Higher Education in Myanmar: A Review of University Teachers’ Perceptions of Barriers and Supports. Technium Social Sciences Journal 15(1), 89–98 (2021) URL: https://techniumscience.com/index.php/socialsciences/article/view/2219 (last accessed: 2021/06/03). [Google Scholar]
- Jon-Chao Hong, Hsien-Sheng Hsiao, Po-Hsi Chen, Chow-Chin Lu, Kai-Hsin Tai, Chi-Ruei Tsai: Critical attitude and ability associated with students’ self-confidence and attitude toward “predict-observe-explain”online science inquiry learning. Computers & Education 166 (2021) URL: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2021.104172. [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Kushcheva, V.I. Terekhova, Modern digital educational environment in higher education in Russia. Problems of Science and Education 1, 191–194 (2018) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sovremennaya-tsifrovaya-obrazovatelnaya-sreda-v-vysshem-obrazovanii-rossii/viewer (last accessed: 2021/06/03). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Sharonin, Digital technologies in higher professional education: from person-centred SMART didactics to blockchain in targeted training of specialists. Modern problems of science and education 1 (2019) URL: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=28507 (last accessed: 2021/06/03) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Lysikova, L.P. Zhurbina, Features of the Korean education system: traditions and innovations. Collection of scientific articles 14, 91–96 (2019) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41305500&pff=1 (last accessed: 2021/02/20) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gusev, K.R. Kashfullina, K.A. Nasonov, Reforms of higher education in China and the Republic of Korea: the use of foreign experience in the modernization of the system. Bulletin of International Organizations: Education, Science, New Economy 1(9), 124–149 (2014) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/reformy-vysshego-obrazovaniya-v-kitae-i-respublike-koreya-ispolzovanie-zarubezhnogo-opyta-v-modernizatsii-sistemy (last accessed: 2021/02/20) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Severina, Humanitarian technologies in the digital age. Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice 12(90), 381–385 (2018) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/gumanitarnye-tehnologii-v-tsifrovuyu-epohu ( last accessed: 2021/02/21) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lokanath, G. Tushar, S. Abha, Online teaching-learning in higher education during the lockdown period of COVID-19 pandemic. International Journal of Educational Research Open 1 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijedro.2020.100012 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Petruneva, V.D. Vasilyeva, Yu.V. Petruneva, Modern students: digital existence. Pedagogy and Psychology of Education 2, 150–160 (2020). DOI: 10.31862 / 2500-297X-2020-2-150-160 [Google Scholar]
- E. Pacheco, M. Lips, P. Yoong, Transition 2.0: Digital technologies, higher education, and vision impairment. The Internet and Higher Education 37, 1–10 (2018) URL: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2017.11.001. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Strokov, Digitalization of education: problems and prospects. Minsk University Bulletin 2(8), 15 (2020) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tsifrovizatsiya-obrazovaniya-problemy-i-perspektivy (last accessed: 2021/06/03). [Google Scholar]
- N.Sh. Kozlova, Digital technologies in education. Bulletin of Maykop State Technological University 1(40), 83–91 (2019) DOI: 10.24411 / 2078-1024-2019-11008 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gordienko, A.A. Sokolova, A.A. Simonova, Axiological characteristics of the digital transformation of education. Pedagogy and Psychology of Education 3, 9–21 (2019) DOI: 10.31862 / 2500-297Х2019-3-9-21 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.