E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- V. G. Andrienko et al. Industrialization of construction of oil and gas industry facilities (Nedra, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ya. Kurits, Block-complete construction in the oil and gas industry (Nedra, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Shapiro, Page of pipelines 11, 9-11 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Matveev, Bulletin of construction equipment 8, 10-12 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zheltenkov et. al. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90(1), 012122 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Verminskaya, Almanac of modern Science and Education 7, 37-39 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleynik, Industrial and civil construction 6, 46-50 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Permikin et al., Experience of construction of objects by the complete-block method and problems of its further development: review (Moscow, VNIIIS, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Shepeleva, A. L. Shepelev, Organization of construction of production facilities by the complete-block method (CPI SAFU, Arkhangelsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleynik, Organization of construction production (ASV Publishing house, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleynik, I.V. Stepanov, Mobile buildings in construction(Stroizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.