E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- V. Cramer, S. Torgersen, E. Kringlen, Quality of Life in a City: The Effect of Population Density, Social Indicators Research, 69, 103-116 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pacione, Urban environmental quality and human wellbeing-a social geographical perspective, Landscape and Urban Planning, 65, 19-30 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Smith, Social Justice Revisited, Environment and Planning, 32, 1149-1162 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Costanza, Quality of life: An approach integrating opportunities, human needs, and subjective well-being, Ecological Economics, 61, 56-74 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Das, Urban Quality of Life: A case study of Guwahati, Social Indicators Research, 88, 65-89 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Parker, Loss in the Lives of Southeast Asian Elders Developments in Quality of Life Studies, 1, 70 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rosen, Wages-based indexes of urban quality of life, Urban Economics, Johns Hopkins University Press, 74-104 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Polinsky, D. L. Rubinfeld, Property values and the benefits of environmental improvements: theory and measurement, John Hopkins University Press, 154-180 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Nordhaus, J. Tobin, is growth obsolete? In Economic Research, Columbia University Press, 5, 21-49 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- M. Getz, Y. Huang, Consumer Revealed Preference for Environmental Goods, The Review of Economics and Statistics, 60, 449-580 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Saantos, L. Martin, I. Martin, Monitoring Urban Quality of Life Experience, Social Indicators Research, 80, 411-425 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pacione, The use of objective and subjective measures of quality of life in human geography, Prog. Hum. Geogr., 6, 495-514 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, Quality of Life Indicators in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: A Statistical Analysis, Praeger, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bullock, J. Susie, An analysis of Technology use and quality of life in a rural west texas community, university of texas, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ulengin, U. Guvenc, A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul, European Journal of Operational Research, 130, 361-374 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.