E3S Web Conf.
Volume 264, 2021International Scientific Conference “Construction Mechanics, Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering” (CONMECHYDRO - 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanization, Electrification of Agriculture and Renewable Energy Sources|
|Published online||02 June 2021|
- Ghazavi M.A. Hosseinzadeh, B. and Lotfalian, A. Evaluating Physical Properties of Potato by a Combined Tillage Machine, Nature and Science 8 (11), pp. 66–70, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hosokawa H., Adachi K., Itoh, K. and Matsuzaki, M. Rotary Tilling and Ridge-Making Methods for Heavy Clay Soil Japan Agricultural Research Quarterly: JARQ, 35 (4) pp. 255–261, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Lobachevsky Y.P. Ploughing quality and energy consumption depending on plough bodies type, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1030, 012154, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Yatsuk, E P et al. Rotary Soil Working Machines : Construction, Calculation and Design. U.S. Department of Agriculture and the National Science Foundation p 256. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Manian, RK Kathirvel and Nagaiyan, V Development and Evaluation of Combination Tillage-Bed Furrow-Former AMA, Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America 30 (4) pp 22–29, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Kheiralla, A F Yahya, A Zohadie, M and Ishak, W Modelling of power and energy requirements for tillage implements operating in Serdang sandy clay loam, Malaysia Soil and Tillage Research 78(1) pp 21–34, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G Zhang, Z Xiao, M Bartos, P and Bohata, A (2019) Soil-cutting simulation and parameter optimization of rotary blade’s three-axis resistances by response surface method Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 164 104902 [Google Scholar]
- Saimbhi, V S Wadhwa, D S and Grewal, P S Development of a Rotary Tiller Blade Using Three-Dimensional Computer Graphics Biosystems Engineering 89 (1) pp 47–58, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ahmadi, Iman A Torque Calculator for Rotary Tiller Using the Laws of Classical Mechanics Soil and Tillage Research 165 pp 137–143, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ahmadi,, Iman A Power Estimator for an Integrated Active-Passive Tillage Machine Using the Laws of Classical Mechanics Soil and Tillage Research 171 pp 1–8, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Weise, G (1993) Active and Passive Elements of a Combined Tillage Machine: Interaction, Draught Requirement and Energy Consumption Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 56 (4) 287–299 [Google Scholar]
- IMAC S.r.l. Access mode:: http://www.imac-rondelli.it/eng/ridge-formers.html (Access date 25.02.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Panov, A I et al. (2020) Agrotechnical and energy assessment of ridgers and seedbed formers Agricultural Engineering 5 (99) pp 4–9 (In Rus.) [Google Scholar]
- Gill, W R Vanden, Berg G E Soil Dynamics in Tillage and Traction. Agriculture Handbook. U.S. Department of Agriculture p 511. (1967) [Google Scholar]
- Prathuang Usaborisut Kittikhun Prasertkan (2019) Specific energy requirements and soil pulverization of a combined tillage implement Heliyon Vol 5 Issue 11 [Google Scholar]
- Behera, A Raheman, H and Thomas, E V (2021) A Comparative Study on Tillage Performance of Rota-Cultivator (a Passive - Active Combination Tillage Implement) with Rotavator (an Active Tillage Implement) Soil and Tillage Research 207 [Google Scholar]
- Tarverdyan, A P Sargsyan, S F and Altunyan, A V (2017) Investigation results of kinematic and dynamic indicators of tiller with vertical rotation axis in orchards soil cultivation Annals of Agrarian Science 15 (2) pp 163–168 [Google Scholar]
- Kazuaki, H Takashi, K Takayuki, K Relationship between Required Power and PTO Speed in Rotary Tiller IFAC Proceedings Volumes, Vol 46 Issue 4 pp 141–146. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Matin, M A Fielke, J M and Desbiolles, J M A Torque and energy characteristics for strip-tillage cultivation when cutting furrows using three designs of rotary blade Biosystems Engineering 129 pp 329–340. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Anpat, R M and Raheman, H Investigations on Power Requirement of Active-Passive Combination Tillage Implement Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food 10 (1) pp 4–13. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov S., Umurzakov U., Rakhmonov K., Bozarov I., Karamatov O. Land use and land cover change in Khorezm, Uzbekistan. E3S Web of Conferences, 227, 01002, (2021) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Umurzakov U., Mamatov F., Aldoshin N., Mirzaev B. Exploration of tillage technologies in the Republic of Uzbekistan, IOP Conference Series, Earth and Environmental Science, 614(1), 012168, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Umurzakov U., and Djuraev B. Prediction of prices for agricultural products through markov chain model, International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(3), pp. 293–303, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Umurzakov U., Mirzaev B., Salahodjaev R., Isaeva A., and Tosheva S. Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from post-communist countries. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 10(6), pp. 59–65, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.