E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- E.N. Antamoshkina, Food policy and security 3(3), 131–144 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Tryastsin, Management of sustainable development of the regional food market: dis. for the degree of Dr. of Econ. (Perm, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kalkaev, Organizational and economic mechanism of sustainable development of the regional grain-product subcomplex (based on the materials of the enterprises of the agro-industrial complex of the Altai Territory): dis. for the degree of Ph.D. in Econ. (Novosibirsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kazannikov, Vestnik of the Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2, 87–94 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Ilyina, Vestsi of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Agrarian science series 2, 9–19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Ryabova, Food industry, food security - XXI century: abstracts of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference (Yekaterinburg, Publishing House of the Ural State University of Economics, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Export of agricultural products. Federal project passport: Approved by the minutes of the meeting of the project committee of the national project “International cooperation and export” dated December 14, 2018 No. 5 (Information Telegraph Agency of Russia (ITAR-TASS), Information Portal “The Future of Russia, 2020) https://futurerussia.gov.ru/eksport-produkcii-apk [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kravchenko, A. Yu. Khlystun, Asia-Pacific region: Economics, politics, law 1, 24–36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ushachev, Vestnik of the Oryol State Agrarian University 5(14), 5–10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Yarkova, Economic technologies for the formation and use of regional food stocks in the context of the WTO: dis. for the degree of Dr. of Econ. (Yekaterinburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Foreign trade in Russia, Statistics and indicators. Regional and federal (2020) https://rosinfostat.ru/vneshnyaya-torgovlya/ [Google Scholar]
- Over the past 5 years, Russia has reduced food imports by a third, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation (2019) https://mcx.gov.ru/press-service/news/za-poslednie-5-let-rossiya-sokratila-import-prodovolstviya-na-tret/ [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Shagaida, V.Ya. Uzun, Food security in Russia: monitoring, trends and threats (M., Publishing house “Delo” RANEPA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Sukharev, National interests: priorities and security 11.6(291), 44–53 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Kolodina, Vestnik of the Orenburg State University 13(188), 41–47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Terentyev, Vestnik of Omsk University. Series: Economics 1, 43–46 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Mitrofanova, E.N. Antamoshkina, T.V. Shlevkova, Economy: yesterday, today, tomorrow 8(8C), 452–463 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Dolgova, Collection of reports of the I International Conference “Food Security of Russia” (Moscow, Rosinformagrotech, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Akhmetshina, T. Pokrovskaya, D. Semernin, MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 05047 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305047 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.