E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Chemical Technology Application|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- George O B. Handbook of Chemical and Biological Warfare Agent Decontamination. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu B C. Chemical Reaction Engineering [M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press. 1991 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Z X. Nuclear, biochemical decontamination agent and its application [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J. Epstein, D. H. Rosenblatt. Summary Report on a Data Base for Predicting Consequences of Chemical Disposal Operations, EASP1200-12,1973. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Demek, G.T. Davis. Behavior of Chemical Agents in Seawater. Edgewood Arsenal, MD, 1970. [Google Scholar]
- T.V Healy. Kinetics of the Hydrolysis Pinacolyl Methane Fluorophonate (GD). Chemical Defence Research Establishment, Porton Down, UK, 1948. [Google Scholar]
- J. Epstein, D. H. Rosenblatt. Summary Report on a Data Base for Predicting Consequences of Chemical Disposal Operations, Edgewood Arsenal, MD, 1970. [Google Scholar]
- Chen H P, Wang X Y. Effect and Destruction of Chemical Weapons [M]. Beijing: Weapons Industry Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.