E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- A.T. Sun, M.Y. Sun Meiyin, Research on O2O cross-border e-commerce customer information based on big data technology, China Management Information Technology, 19(21): 154-156(2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liao, Analysis of the evaluation of cross-border e-commerce services based on big data technology, Modern Business, (10): 81-82(2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, Q. Chuan Liu, Optimization of personalized recommendation strategies for cross-border e-commerce platforms based on big data, Foreign Economic and Trade Practices, (11): 33-36 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. yue, S. Lian, Research on the Countermeasures of E-commerce Service Models in the Big Data Era[J]. Think Tank Times, (02):47-48(2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. YX. ie, J.J. Zhao, Research on the Development and Innovation Path of Cross-border E-commerce in China under the Background of Big Data, Value Engineering, 38(32):145-146 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.