E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- A. Abdel-Latif and G. Osman, Comparison of three genomic DNA extraction methods to obtain high DNA quality from maize, Plant Methods. 13, 1(2017): 1. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cachada, T. Rocha-Santos, and A.C. Duarte, Soil and Pollution, Soil Pollution. (2018): 1–28. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Cheng, P. Mutrakulcharoen, S. Chuetor, K. Cheenkachorn, P. Tantayotai, E.J. Panakkal, M. Sriariyanun, Recent Situation and Progress in Biorefining Process of Lignocellulosic Biomass: Toward Green Economy, Applied Science and Engineering Progress. 13, 4 (2020): 299–311. [Google Scholar]
- N. Chairerk, P. Pongyeela, J. Chungsiriporn, and N. Rakmak, Ethanol Extraction of Active Ingredients and Antioxidants from Germinated Sangyod Rice, Applied Science and Engineering Progress. 14(1), (2021). [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, L.C. Carvalhais, M. Crawford, et al., Inner Plant Values: Diversity, Colonization and Benefits from Endophytic Bacteria., Frontiers in Microbiology. 8, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Songkumarn, P. Chaijuckam, V. Tongsri, and J.J.G. Guerrero, Expression Analysis of Defense Related Genes in Rice Response to Bipolaris oryzae, the Causal Agent of Rice Brown Spot, Applied Science and Engineering Progress. 12(2), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Songkumarn, P. Chaijuckam, and J.J.G. Guerrero, Genetic Diversity and Aggressiveness of Bipolaris oryzae in North-Central Thailand, Applied Science and Engineering Progress. 12(2), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. Pongprayoon, T. Siringam, A. Panya, and S. Roytraku, Application of Chitosan in Plant Defense Responses to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses, Applied Science and Engineering Progress. 15(1), (2022) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Awika, Major Cereal Grains Production and Use around the World, Presented at the January (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mohamad Roslan, M.A. Naim Mohamad, and S. Mohd Omar, High-Quality DNA From Peat Soil For Metagenomics Studies: A Minireview On DNA Extraction Methods, Science Heritage Journal. 1, 2(2017): 01–06. [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Braid, L.M. Daniels, and C.L. Kitts, Removal of PCR inhibitors from soil DNA by chemical flocculation, Journal of Microbiological Methods. 52, 3(2003): 389–393. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Majaneva, O.H. Diserud, S.H.C. Eagle, M. Hajibabaei, and T. Ekrem, Choice of DNA extraction method affects DNA metabarcoding of unsorted invertebrate bulk samples, Metabarcoding and Metagenomics. 2, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sriariyanun, P. Yasurin, P. Pornwongthong and, K. Cheenkachorn, Production, purification and characterization of an ionic liquid tolerant cellulase from Bacillus sp. Isolated from rice paddy field soil, Electronic Journal of Biotechnology. 19, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Atheeqah-Hamzah, C.S.Y. Yong, and U.K. Yusuf, Extraction of High-quality RNA from Metabolite and Pectin Rich Recalcitrant Calyx Tissue of Hibiscus sabdariffa L, Pertanika Journal of Tropical Agricultural Science. 43, 4(2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Backer, J.S. Rokem, G. Ilangumaran, et al., Plant Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria: Context, Mechanisms of Action, and Roadmap to Commercialization of Biostimulants for Sustainable Agriculture, Frontiers in Plant Science. 9, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Pickard and B.J. McKevith, The Role Of Cereals In The Diet, Using Cereal Science and Technology for the Benefit of Consumers. 89 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- R. Von Post, L. Von Post, C. Dayteg, M. Nilsson, B.P. Forster, and S. Tuvesson, A high-throughput DNA extraction method for barley seed, Euphytica. 130, 2(2003): 255–260. [Google Scholar]
- S. Khalid, M. Shahid, N.K. Niazi, B. Murtaza, I. Bibi, and C. Dumat, A comparison of technologies for remediation of heavy metal contaminated soils, Journal of Geochemical Exploration. 182, (2017): 247–268. [Google Scholar]
- X. Ren, B. Kang, and Z. Zhang, Understanding tumor ecosystems by single-cell sequencing: promises and limitations, Genome Biology. 19, 1(2018): 211. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Akkharasinphonrat, T. Douzou, M. Sriariyanun, Development of ionic liquid utilization in biorefinery process of lignocellulosic biomass, King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 10, 2 (2017): 89–96. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.