E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Measurement and Monitoring of Systems and Installations, and Certification|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- G. Corallo, A. Franchi, A. Simonetti (ENEA), L. Di Rienzo, A. Fanchiotti, “Messa in funzione e analisi sperimentale del prototipo di macchina elioassistita” http://www.climatizzazioneconfontirinnovabili.enea.it/index.php/pompe-di-calore-elioassistite/downloads access date 24/05/2021 [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Tagliafico, F. Scarpa, G. Tagliafico e F. Valsuani, “An approach to energy saving assessment of solar assisted heat pumps for swimming pool water heating” Energy and Buildings, vol. 55, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Tagliafico, A. Arteconi, A. Cavalletti, C. Marafioti, A. Marchitto, “Performance Of A Solar Assisted Heat Pump For Building Heating: Control Problems And Improvements”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1599, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Terna: Statistical Data on Electricity in Italy—2006 to 2012: Section Power Plants. Available online: http://www.terna.it/default/home_en/electric_system/statistical_data.aspx (accessed on 17/06/2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Franco, F. Fantozzi, “Optimal sizing of solar assisted heat pump system for residential buildings”, Buildings, 10, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wüstenhagen, M. Wolsink e M.J. Bürer, “Social Acceptance of Renewable Energy Innovation: An Introduction to the Concepts” Energy Policy, n. 35, p. 2683–2691, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Kim, “Acceptability engineering: the study of user acceptance of innovative technologies”, Journal of Applied Research and Technology, vol. 13, pp. 230–237, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Wright, “Reconsidering Public Acceptance of Renewable Energy Technologies: a Critical Review” Chapter for inclusion in: Jamasb, T., Grubb, M., Pollitt, M. (Eds), Delivering a Low Carbon, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Tagliafico, A. Cavalletti, C. Marafioti, A. Marchitto “End Users’ Acceptance of New Technologies in Building Heating: An Experience on Solar Assisted Heat Pumps”, TECNICA ITALIANA-Italian Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 63, pp. 198–204, doi: 10.18280/ti-ijes.632-412. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Tagliafico, V. Bianco, A. Cavalletti, C. Marafioti, A. Marchitto, F. Scarpa, “Monitoring and control of a pilot plant made of solar assisted heat pump with hybrid panels”, AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol. 2191, 020144, doi: 10.1063/1.5138877. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.