E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- Ministry of Ecology and Environment. Nation annual report on prevention and control of solid waste pollution in large and medium sized cities. http://www.mee.gov.cn/hjzl/sthjzk/gtfwwrfz/. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fang, L. Jiang, P. Li, et al. Study on pyrolysis products characteristics of medical waste and fractional condensation of the pyrolysis oil. Energy, 195: 116969.(2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Su, H.C Ong, S Ibrahim, et al. Valorisation of medical waste through pyrolysis for a cleaner environment: Progress and challenges. Environmental Pollution, 279: 116934. (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Deng, W. Cui, W. Wang, et al. Experimental study on co-pyrolysis characteristics of typical medical waste compositions. Journal of Central South University, 21: 4613-4622. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dash, S. Kumar, R. Singh, R. Thermolysis of medical waste (waste syringe) to liquid fuel using semi batch reactor. Waste and Biomass Valorization, 6: 507-514. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Purnomo, W. Kurniawan, M. Aziz, Technological review on thermochemical conversion of COVID-19-related medical wastes. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 167: 105429.(2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hong, S. Zhan, Z. Yu, et al. Life-cycle environmental and economic assessment of medical waste treatment. Journal of Cleaner Production, 174: 65-73. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Malav, K.K. Yadav, N Gupta, et al. A review on municipal solid waste as a renewable source for waste-to-energy project in India: Current practices, challenges, and future opportunities. Journal of Cleaner Production, 277: 123227. (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Cheng, R. Guo, H. Jo, et al. Pyrolysis characteristics and kinetic studies of horse manure using thermogravimetric analysis. Energy Conversion and Management, 180: 1260-1267. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cai, J. Liu, W. Xie, et al. Pyrolytic kinetics, reaction mechanisms and products of waste tea via TGFTIR and Py-GC/MS. Energy Conversion & Management, 184: 436-447. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Epelioullar, H. Haykr-Ama, S. Yaman, Kinetic modelling of RDF pyrolysis: Model-fitting and model-free approaches. Waste Management, 48: 275-284. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Coats, J.P. Redfern, Kinetic Parameters from Thermogravimetric Data. Nature, 201: 68–9.(1964) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Liang, H Peng, Z Yun, et al. Relationship between polymerization kinetics and microstructure in reactive polymer blends: An Avrami-Erofeev study. European Polymer Journal, 106: 72-78. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.