E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Performance|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- ANSI/ASHRAE. (2002). “ASHRAE Guideline 14-2002 Measurement of Energy and Demand Savings.” Ashrae 8400: 170. [Google Scholar]
- Berggren, Björn, and Maria Wall. (2017). “Two Methods for Normalisation of Measured Energy Performance-Testing of a Net-Zero Energy Building in Sweden.” Buildings 7(4). [Google Scholar]
- Kalamees, Targo, and Jarek Kurnitski. (2006). “Estonian Test Reference Year for Energy Calculations.” (January): 40–58. [Google Scholar]
- Meng, Qinglong, and Monjur Mourshed. (2017). “Degree-Day Based Non-Domestic Building Energy Analytics and Modelling Should Use Building and Type Specific Base Temperatures.” Energy and Buildings 155: 260–268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rohdin, Patrik, Vlatko Milić, Max Wahlqvist, and Bahram Moshfegh. (2018). “On the Use of Change-Point Models to Describe the Energy Performance of Historic Buildings.” The 3rd International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Historic Buildings 512–520. [Google Scholar]
- Tam, Claire, Zaiyi Liao, and Paul S.H. Poh. (2021). “An Enhanced Weather Normalization Method for Identifying Changes in the Building Condition.” Journal of Building Engineering 40: 102354. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.