E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- Adinolfi, G., Graditi, G. and Scognamiglio, A. (2014). Smart photovoltaics in net zero energy buildings and clusters: a technological path towards the smart city. 29th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition. 22 - 26, Sep 2014. Amsterdam, Niederland. [Google Scholar]
- Aman, J., Tabassum, N., Hopfenblatt, J., Kim, J.B., and Haque, M.O. (2021). “Optimizing Container Housing Units for Informal Settlements- A Parametric Simulation and Visualization Workflow for Architectural Resilience.” In 26th International Conference of the Association for Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA), Hong Kong. [Google Scholar]
- Aman, J. (2017). Impact of windows for daylighting on thermal comfort in architecture design studios in Dhaka. A dissertation submitted to the Department of Architecture, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of ‘Masters of Architecture’. [Google Scholar]
- Bojic, M., Patou-Parvedyb, A. and Boyer, H. (2012). Optimization of thermal comfort in building through envelope design. International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems, ECOS 2012, Perigia: Italy. [Google Scholar]
- EAC. (2009). Energy Management Study on Abony Textile Limited and Abony Knitwear Limited, Hamayatpur, Savar, Dhaka. Energy Audit Cell, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, BD. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, Y. (2017). Optimization of Daylighting and Energy Performance Using Parametric Design, Simulation Modeling, and Genetic Algorithms. A dissertation submitted to the Graduate Faculty of North Carolina State University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Ph.D. in Design. [Google Scholar]
- Gligor, V. (2004). Luminous Environment and Productivity at Workplaces. Thesis (Licentiate). Espoo: Helsinki University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Godiawala, P., Anand, N., and Patel, J.M. (2014). Sky lighting - A solution to reducing energy consumption in Apparel Sector. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4(4). [Google Scholar]
- Hossain, M. and Ahmed, K. S. (2013). Illumination Conditions and Visual Comfort in Production Spaces of Ready-Made Garments Factories in Dhaka. IACSIT International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 5(5). [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, M. (2018). Impact of thermal environment on occupational health at readymade garments buildings in Bangladesh. a thesis submitted to fulfill 'Masters of Architecture degree. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, M. (2017). A path towards net zero energy buildings. International Journal of Research in Engineering & Technology (IJRET). 5 (2): 5–14. [Google Scholar]
- IFC. (2011). Ready-made Garments: Challenges in Implementing a Sector Strategy. Dhaka: Bangladesh International Finance Corporation. [Google Scholar]
- Jahangir, A., Islam, M.A. and Biswas, B.K. (2014). Energy simulation to estimate building energy consumption using EnergyPlus. International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering. Khulna, Bangladesh. [Google Scholar]
- Joarder, M.A.R. and Iqbal, M.N. (2015). “Green Daylit Industry for Dhaka: An evaluation of Integrated Skylights and Solar Panels for RMG Factory Buildings”. Proceedinsg of 48th the International Institute of Engineers and Researchers (IIER) International Conference, Spain, Barcelona, 11th December 2015:15–20. [Google Scholar]
- Joarder, M.A.R., Hossain, M.M., Bach, A.J.E., Palutikof, J.P. and Tonmoy, F. (2022). “Optimization of Daylighting and Energy Performance in Bangladesh Ready-Made Garment Factories: Use of Parametric Design, Simulation Modeling, and Genetic Algorithms”. 5th Building Simulation Applications Conference (BSA 2022), Bozen-Bolzano (South Tyrol, Italy) June, 29th - July, 1st 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Kalmár, F. and Csiha, A. (2006). Interrelation between glazed surfaces, building structure and thermal comfort. The 23rd PLEA - The conference on Passive and low energy architecture, Geneva, Switzerland, 6-8 September. [Google Scholar]
- Sayem, A., Ahmad, H. and Hayat, T. (2011). Indoor thermal condition of factory building in Bangladesh. Journal of Architecture and Built Environment. 38 (2): 55–62. [Google Scholar]
- Tronchin, L., and Tarabusi, V. (2013). Energy Performance of Building and Thermal Comfort: a comparison. Recent Researches in Environmental and Geological Sciences. DIENCA - CIARM, University of Bologna, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Zohir, S.C. and Majumder, P. (2008). Garment Workers in Bangladesh: Economic, Social and Health Condition. Dhaka: Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.