E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Forecasting and warning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Boughton. W and Droop. O, Continuous simulation for design flood estimation--a review.Environmental Modelling & Software, 18(4): 309–318.2003. [CrossRef]
- Mark. O, Weesakul. S, Apirumanekul. C, Aroonnet. S.B and Djordjevic. S, Potential and limitations of 1D modelling of urban flooding. Journal of Hydrology, 284–299, 2004. [CrossRef]
- E. Mignot, A. Paquier and S. Haider, “Modeling floods in a dense urban area using 2D shallow water equations”, Journal of Hydrology, 327 (1–2), pp. 186–199, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Marks K and Bates P, Integration of high-resolution topographic data with floodplain flow models. Hydrol Process 14: 2109–22,2000. [CrossRef]
- Wickland. D.E, “Future Directions for Remote Sensing in Terrestrial Ecological Research”, In: Asar (Ed.) Theory and Applications of Optical Remote Sensing. John Wiley and Sons Ltd., Chichester, pp. 691–72, 1989.
- Curran. P. J, Foody. G. M and Van Gardingen P. R. Scaling-up. In: van Gardingen, P. R., Foody, G. M. and Curran, P. J (Eds.) Scaling-up: From Cell to Landscape, Cambridge University Press. pp. 1–5, 1997.
- Liu Yaolin and Miao Zuohua, “Key Technique of Floods Prevention Information System Based on GIS” Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, IGARSS’05, 2005 IEEE International Volume 6, 25–29, Page(s):4395–4398, 2005.
- EnglandJF Jr, VelleuxML, Julien PY. 2007, “Twodimensional simulations of extreme floods on a large watershed”, Journal of Hydrology 347(1–2): 229–241, DOI: 10-1016/j.jhydrol.09-034, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Jian Chen, Arleen A. Hill, Lensyl D. Urbano, “A GIS-based model for urban flood inundation”, Journal of Hydrology, 373 (2009) 184–192, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Alison L. Kaya, Nicholas S. Reynard and Richard G. Jones, “RCM rainfall for UK flood frequency estimation. I. Method and validation”, Journal of Hydrology, Elsevier, 318 (2006) 151–162, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Xiang Yang Li, K.W. Chaub, Chun-Tian Cheng, Y.S. Li, “A Web-based flood forecasting system for Shuangpai region”, Advances in Engineering Software, Elsevier, 37 (2006) 146–158, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Kwabena O. Asante, Rodrigues D. Macuacua, Guleid A. Artan, Ronald W. Lietzow, and James P. Verdin, “Developing a Flood Monitoring System From Remotely Sensed Data for the Limpopo Basin”, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, VOL. 45, NO. 6, JUNE 2007.
- AD P.J. De Roo, Ben Gouweleeuw, Jutt A Thielen et al, “Development of a European flood forecasting system”, Intl. J. River Basin Management Vol. 1, No. 1 (2003), pp. 49–59, 2003. [CrossRef]
- D. Leedal, J. Neal, K. Beven, P. Young, P. Bates, “Visualization approaches for communicating realtime flood forecasting level and inundation information”, Journal of Flood Risk Management Volume 3 Issue 2 pp 140–150,2010. [CrossRef]
- David C. Mason, Rainer Speck, Bernard Devereux et al, “Flood Detection in Urban Areas Using TerraSAR-X”, IEEE Transactions On Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 48, No. 2, February 2010
- FASW, http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=3328.
- Wang. C, Wan T. R and Palmer I.J, “Automatic Reconstruction of 3D Environment Using Real Terrain Data and Satellite Images”, International Journal of Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, Vol 18, No. 1, pp. 49–63, 2012 [CrossRef]
- Chan T.F. and Vese L.A., “Active Contours without Edges”, IEEE Transactions on image processing, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 266–277, February (2001). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.