E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution: Wide Bandgap Components|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- P. Roussel, “SiC Market and Industry Update”, International SiC Power Electronics Applications Workshop, ISiCPEAW, Kista, Sweden, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- D. Stephani, “Today’s and Tomorrow’s Industrial Utilization of Silicon Carbide Power Devices”, Proc. of the 10th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, EPE’2003, paper no. 1199, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- P. Godignon, X. Jordà, M. Vellvehí, X. Perpiñà, V. Banu, D. López, J. Barbero, P. Brosselard and S. Massetti, “SiC Schottky diodes for harsh environment space applications”, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol 58, no. 7, pp. 2582–2590, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Funaki, J.C. Balda, J. Junghans, A.S. Kashyap, H.A. Mantooth, F. Barlow, T. Kimoto and T. Hikihara, “Power conversion with SiC devices at extremely high ambient temperatures”, IEEE Trans. Power Elect., vol. 22, pp. 1321–1329, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, D. C. Capell, A. R. Hefner, J. Lai, J. W. Palmour, “High-Power 4H-SiC JBS Rectifiers”, IEEE Trans. Electron Dev., vol 49, no. 11, pp. 2054–2063, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jedec Solid State Technology Association, “Transient Dual Interface Test Method for the Measurement of the Thermal Resistance Junction-to-Case of Semiconductor Devices with Heat Flow Through a Single Path”, JESD51-14 Standard, November 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.