E3S Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2020The 2019 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Unconventionals and Shales|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- S. Motealleh, S.L. Bryant, “Quantitative Mechanism for Permeability Reduction by Small Water Saturation in Tight-Gas Sandstones,” SPE Journal, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 252-258, June 2009, doi:10.2118/107950-PA [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Le, H.N. Hoang, J. Mahadevan, “Gas Recovery From Tight Sands: Impact of Capillarity,” SPE Journal, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 981-991, December 2012, doi:10.2118/119585-PA. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Shanley, R.M. Cluff, J.W. Robinson, “Factors controlling prolific gas production from lowpermeability sandstone reservoirs: Implications for resource assessment, prospect development, and risk analysis,” AAPG Bull, vol. 88, pp. 1083-1121, 2004, doi:10.1306/03250403051 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chowdlah, “Influence of Water-Desaturation Technique and Stress on Laboratory Measurement of Hydraulic Properties of Tight Sandstones” SPE Formation Evaluation, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 679-685, December 1988, doi:10.2118/15210-PA [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Cluff, A.P. Byrnes, “Relative Permeability In Tight Gas Sandstone Reservoirs - The “Permeability Jail” Model,” presented at the SPWLA 51st Annual Logging Symposium, Perth, Australia, June19-23, 2010, Paper SPWLA-2010-58470 [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Ward, N.R. Morrow, “Capillary Pressures and Gas Relative Permeabilities of Low-Permeability Sandstone,” SPE Formation Evaluation, vol. 2, no.3, pp 345-356, September 1987, doi:10.2118/13882-PA [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lasseux, Y. Jannot, S. Profice, M. Mallet, G. Hamon, “The ‘Step Decay’: A New Transient Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Intrinsic Permeability, Klinkenberg Coefficient and Porosity on Very Tight Rocks,” presented at the International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, Aberdeen, Scotland, 27-30 August, 2012, Paper SCA2012-25 [Google Scholar]
- C. McPhee, J. Reed, I. Zubizarreta, “Relative Permeability,” in Core Analysis: A Best Practice Guide, vol. 64, 1st ed., Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier B.V., 2015, pp. 561-562 [Google Scholar]
- A. Cense, J. Reed, P. Egermann, “SCAL for gas reservoirs: a contribution for Better experiments”, presented at the International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, Snowmass, Colorado, USA, 21-26 August, 2016, Paper SCA-2016-23 [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Newsham, J.A. Rushing, P.M. Lasswell, “Use of Vapor Desorption Data to Characterize High Capillary Pressures in a Basin-Centered Gas Accumulation with Ultra-Low Connate Water Saturations,” presented at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Colorado, 5-8 October, 2003, Paper SPE-84596-MS [Google Scholar]
- A. Zolfaghari, H. Dehghanpour, “Pore Size Distribution from Water Adsorption Isotherm,” presented at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, Texas, USA, 28-30 September, 2015, Paper SPE-175155-MS [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.