E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Advances in Energy Geostructures Research (organized by Fleur Loveridge and Guillermo Narsilio)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Saha, D., et al., CO2 capture in lignin-derived and nitrogen-doped hierarchical porous carbons. Carbon, 2017. 121: p. 257-266. [Google Scholar]
- Narsilio, G.A. and L. Aye, Shallow Geothermal Energy: An Emerging Technology, in Low Carbon Energy Supply. 2018, Springer. p. 387-411. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, M.-J., et al., Thermal performance evaluation and parametric study of a horizontal ground heat exchanger. Geothermics, 2016. 60: p. 134-143. [Google Scholar]
- Johnston, I., G. Narsilio, and S. Colls, Emerging geothermal energy technologies. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 2011. 15(4): p. 643-653. [Google Scholar]
- Yoon, S., S.-R. Lee, and G.-H. Go, Evaluation of thermal efficiency in different types of horizontal ground heat exchangers. Energy and Buildings, 2015. 105: p. 100-105. [Google Scholar]
- Makasis, N., Further understanding ground source heat pump system design using finite element methods and machine learning techniques. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Schultz, A. and R. Petchey, Energy update 2011. Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences, Canberra, June, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Sanner, B., et al. Thermal response test–current status and world-wide application. in Proceedings world geothermal congress. 2005. International Geothermal Association. [Google Scholar]
- Esen, H., M. Inalli, and M. Esen, Numerical and experimental analysis of a horizontal ground-coupled heat pump system. Building and environment, 2007. 42(3): p. 1126-1134. [Google Scholar]
- Makasis, N., et al., Carrier fluid temperature data in vertical ground heat exchangers with a varying pipe separation. Data in brief, 2018. 18: p. 1466-1470. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zarrella, A., et al., Thermal response testing results of different types of borehole heat exchangers: An analysis and comparison of interpretation methods. Energies, 2017. 10(6): p. 801. [Google Scholar]
- Chang, K.S. and M.J. Kim, Analysis and thermal response test for vertical ground heat exchanger with two U‐loop configuration. International Journal of Energy Research, 2016. 40(2): p. 189-197. [Google Scholar]
- Fujii, H., et al. Field tests of horizontal ground heat exchangers. in 4th World Geothermal Congress. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Philippe, M., et al. An evaluation of ground thermal properties measure accuracy by thermal response test of horizontal ground heat exchangers. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Fujii, H., et al. Field Test of Horizontal Ground Heat Exchangers Installed Using Horizontal Directional Drilling Technology. in 44th Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Banks, D., An introduction to thermogeology: ground source heating and cooling. 2012: John Wiley & Sons. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.