E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Plant Growing and Cereal Grain|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. V. Budagovsky, N. V. Solovykh, M. B. Yankovskaya, M. V. Maslova, O. N. Budagovskaya, I. A. Budagovsky, Effect of spatial coherence of light on the photoregulation processes in cells, Physical Review E., 94(1), 012411 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Yushkov, N. V. Borzykh, A. I. Butenko, Evaluation of resistance of horticultural plants to destabilizing effects based on analysis of leaf reflection spectra, Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 83(2), 302-306 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Grigoreva, Biological growth peculiarities of the cuttings of various rootstocks in a horizontal nursery, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 10(4), 632-640 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Dubovitski, E. K. Karpunina, E. A. Klimentova, N. V. Cheremisina, Ecological and economic foundations of effective land use in agriculture: The implementation prospects of food security. Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2019: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020, 2687-2693 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Kuzin, N. Y. Kashirskaya, A. M. Kochkina, B. I. Smagin, Plant protection and foliar fertilizing technology of apple (Malus domestica Borkh) International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, 8(6), 3613-3620 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Antsiferova, E. A. Myagkova, K. V. Tolstoshein, Formation of the development strategy of the agro-industrial complex of the Tambov region on the basis of the scenario approach, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 274(1), 012084 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Verzilin, Grapes as a Valuable Source of Nutrition and Health. Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal, 7, 505-513 (2014) 10.13005/bpj/518. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/276514101_Grapes_as_a_Valuable_Source_of_Nutrition_and_Health (Last accessed 25. 07.2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Verzilin, Resistance of grape varieties to biotic environmental factors, Bulletin of Michurinsky State Agrarian University, 4, 6-9 (2017) https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32205784 (Last accessed 27. 07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Romanenko, Biologically active preparations with growth-stimulating activity in viticulture, Winemaking and viticulture, 3, 44 (2011) https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16549657 (Last accessed 27. 07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Volkova, E. Matveikina, J. Volkov, E. Stranisheshevskaya, Organic viticulture as an important aspect of conserving biodiversity in Crimean agrocenoses, E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 09004 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017509004 https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0 85087875036&origin=resultslist&sort=plf-f&src=s&st1=Viticulture&st2=&sid=679d556bf1da2d57a47fb34b0cf760a9&sot=b&sdt=b&sl=18&s=TITLE%28Viticulture%29&relpos=4&citeCnt=0&searchTerm= (Last accessed 29. 07.2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. T. Duong, L. Pushkareva, E3S Web of Conferences, 164, 11011 (2020) doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016411011 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Venkitasamy, L. Zhao, R. Zhang, Z. Pan, Grapes Integrated Processing Technologies for Food and Agricultural By-Products, 133-163 (2019) https://www.sciencedirect.com/book/9780128141380 ISBN: 978-012814139-7; 978-012814138-0 doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-814138-0.00006-X (Last accessed 07. 08.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nesbitt, S. Dorling, A. Lovett, A suitability model for viticulture in England and Wales: opportunities for investment, sector growth and increased climate resilience, Journal of Land Use Science, 13(4),414-438 (2018) http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/1747423x.asp (Last accessed 07. 08.2020) doi: 10.1080/1747423X.2018.153731 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Chorti, S. Guidoni, A. Ferrandino, V. Novello, Effect of different cluster sunlight exposure levels on ripening and anthocyanin accumulation in Nebbiolo grapes, American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, 61(1), 23-30 (2010) http://ajevonline.org/cgi/reprint/61/1/23 (Last accessed 08. 08.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. W. Dai, P. Vivin, F. Barrieu, N. Ollat, S. Delrot, Physiological and modelling approaches to understand water and carbon fluxes during grape berry growth and quality development: A review Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 16 (SUPPL. 1), 70-85 (2010) http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1755-0238.2009.00071.x/pdf doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2009.00071.x (Last accessed 08. 08.2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.