E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- K.V. Smirnov, T.I. Kalmykova, G.S. Morozova, Viticulture (Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Oganesyants, History of viticulture and winemaking in Russia (M.: SSI All-Russian Research Institute of Brewery, Non-alcoholic and Wine Industry of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Negrul, Ya.F. Katz, History of ampelographic research, Ampelography of the USSR (Moscow: Pishchepromizdat, 1946) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Magomedov, A.N. Alieva, A.K. Rajabov, Problems of regional agribusiness development, 4(20), 34-38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ballas, Historical and statistical essay of wine-making in Russia (SPb, 1887) [Google Scholar]
- M.A.Lazarevsky, Methods of botanical description and agrobiological study of grape varieties, Ampelography of the USSR (Moscow: Pishchepromizdat, 1946) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Prostoserdov Technological characteristics of grapes and products of its processing, Ampelography of the USSR, (Moscow: Pishchepromizdat, 1946) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Morozova, Viticulture with the basics of ampelography (M.: VO “Agropromizdat”, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Jeneev, Transportability of grapes, Encyclopedia of viticulture (Kishinev: Ch. ed. of Mold. Sov. Encyclopedia, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Petrov, T.A. Nudga, E.T. Ilnitskaya, etc. Highly adaptive assortment-basis of sustainable grape production, Developments that shape the modern look of viticulture. (Krasnodar: SSI North Caucasian Federal Scientific Center of Gardening, Viniculture and Wine Growing, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Carboneau, Evaluation of grapevine cultivars: ecophysiological adaption and wine quality, VI Intern. Symp. on Grape Breeding (Yalta, Ukraine, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Levchenko, V.V. Likhovskoi, I.A. Vasylyk [et al.], Phenolic compouds in the Crimean autochthomous grape varieties (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V.Levchenko, V.A.Volynkin, V.V.Likhovskoi [et al.], Crimean autochthomous grape varieties and effect of using them in breeding (ABSTRACTS International Symposium on Horticulture: Priorities & Emerging Trends, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Petrov, Varietal policy in modern viticulture of the Russian Federation, Materials of the regional scientific and practical seminar “Promising varieties and technologies for improving the efficiency of viticulture in the Republic of Dagestan” (2019 [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya. Peytel, Zoned grape assortment in the Dagestan (Makhachkala, Dagestan book publishing house, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lazarevsky, A.M. Aliev, Grape varieties in the North Caucasus, Rostov-on-don, (1965) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Magomedov, O.M. Ramazanov, Winemaking and viticulture, 3, 4-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Radzhabov, Wine and viticulture, 4, 40-42, 5, 30-32 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Magomedov Viticulture and winemaking, grapes and wine of Dagestan (Makhachkala: SAU RD “Dagestan book publishing house”, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Magomedov, Grapes: the fundamentals of storage technology, (SPb.: Publishing house “Lan”, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Magomedov, M.D. Mukailov, O.M. Ramazanov, Problems of regional agribusiness development, 4(20), 40-45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Magomedov, A.M. Amadziev, Sh.K. Omarov Prospects for drying grapes in Dagestan with the use of gel dryers, Public and personal in the agricultural sector of the Republic of Dagestan (Makhachkala, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.K. Omarov, M.G. Magomedov, Grape varieties for drying in Dagestan, Collection of scientific works of the interreg. scientific practic.conf., ded. to 70th anniversary of the faculty of agricultural technology and commodity science (DSAA, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Ampelography of the USSR (M.: Pishchepromizdat, 1948-1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.