E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced HVAC Control|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- Eurelectric, “Flexibility and aggregation - requirements for their interaction in the market,” 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.eurelectric.org/media/115877/tf_bal-agr_report_final_je_as-2014-030-0026-01-e.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, “Energy performance of buildings directive.” https://ec.europa.eu/energy/topics/energy-efficiency/energy-efficient-buildings/energy-performance-buildings-directive_en (accessed Jan. 15, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- I. Drovtar, J. Niitsoo, A. Rosin, J. Kilter, and I. Palu, “Electricity consumption analysis and power quality monitoring in commercial buildings,” PQ 2012 8th Int. Conf. - 2012 Electr. Power Qual. Supply Reliab. Conf. Proc., pp. 107–112, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- T. Häring and A. Rosin, “Thermal Modelling of a Control Center for Flexibility Analysis in nZEB Nanogrids,” in 2020 IEEE 61th International Scientific Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTUCON), 2020, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Sanjareh, M. H. Nazari, G. B. Gharehpetian, R. Ahmadiahangar, and A. Rosin, “Optimal scheduling of HVACs in islanded residential microgrids to reduce BESS size considering effect of discharge duration on voltage and capacity of battery cells,” Sustain. Energy, Grids Networks, vol. 25, pp. 1–15, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, S. Huang, D. Wu, and N. Lu, “Operating a commercial building HVAC load as a virtual battery through airflow control,” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 158–168, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- H. Hao, Y. Lin, A. S. Kowli, P. Barooah, and S. Meyn, “Ancillary Service to the grid through control of fans in commercial Building HVAC systems,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 2066–2074, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Rotger-Griful, R. H. Jacobsen, D. Nguyen, and G. Sørensen, “Demand response potential of ventilation systems in residential buildings,” Energy Build., vol. 121, pp. 1–10, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- V. Maask, T. Haring, R. Ahmadiahangar, A. Rosin, and T. Korotko, “Analysis of ventilation load flexibility depending on indoor climate conditions,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Ind. Technol., pp. 607–612, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mikola, J. Rehand, and J. Kurnitski, “Air change efficiency of room ventilation units,” E3S Web Conf., vol. 111, pp. 1–8, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mikola, T.-A. Kõiv, J. Rehand, and H. Voll, “The Usage of CO2 Tracer Gas Methods for Ventilation Performance Evaluation in Apartment Buildings,” 2017, pp. 27–28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.