E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- Tulasi Naga Jyothi Kolanti, et. Al., Modeling of CMS-based nonuniform interconnects using FDTD technique, Int J Circ Theor Appl (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Praveen Kumar, et. al., Performance analysis of carbon nanotubes for future high speed VLSI on-chip interconnect applications, Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences, Vol.-14, No.-4, July- August 2019, pp 508–518 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Yun-Fan Liu, et al., Electrical Modeling of ThreeDimensional Carbon-Based Heterogeneous Interconnects , IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, Vol. 13, no. 3, May 2014, pp. 88–95(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ali Javey and Jing Kong, Carbon Nanotube Electron ics, Springer Science + Business Media, LLC (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Pardeep Kumar Jindal and Karmjit Singh Sandha, Influence of variable temperature on performance of mixed-MWCNT, MW CNT and SW CNT nanostructures as interconnects for high -performance VLSI-IC design, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Manoj Kumar Majumder, et. al., Crosstalk Induced Delay Analysis of Randomly Distributed Mixed CNT Bundle Interconnect, Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, Vol. 24, No. 10 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Amit Kumar, et. al., Transient Analysis of Crosstalk Induced Effects in Mixed CNT Bundle Interconnects Using FDTD Technique, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Co mpatibility (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Manoj Kumar Majumder, et. al., Delay and crosstalk reliability issues in mixed MWCNT bundle interconnects, Microelectronics Reliability (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Mayank Kumar Rai, et. al., Crosstalk Analysis in CNT Bundle Interconnects for VLSI Application, IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol. 9, and pp 391–397 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manoj Kumar Majumder, et. al., Performance analysis for randomly distributed mixed carbon nanotube bundle interconnects, Micro & Nano Letters, Vol. 9, Iss. 11, pp. 792–796, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kalpana A.B, P.V Hunagund, Effect of Driver Strength on Crosstalk in Global Interconnects, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 3, no. 9, 76–79 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Rebelli and B. Rao Nista, L.A., An Efficient MRTD Model for the Analysis of Crosstalk in CMOS- Driven Coupled Cu Interconnects, Radio-engineering, Vol. 27, no. 2, pp 532–540 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.