E3S Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222022 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI²C 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 August 2022|
- L. Zhao, Z.F. Sun, C.C. Zhang, et al., Advances in pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass for bioenergy production: Challenges and perspectives, Bioresource Technology. 343, (2022): 126123 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Gundupalli, H. Kajiura, T. Ishimizu, and D. Bhattacharyya, Alkaline hydrolysis of coconut pith: process optimization, enzymatic saccharification, and nitrobenzene oxidation of Kraft lignin, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. 12, 7, (2022): 2349–2367 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Gundupalli and D. Bhattacharyya, Sequential acid hydrolysis and enzymatic saccharification of coconut coir for recovering reducing sugar: Process evaluation and optimization, Bioresource Technology Reports. 6, (2019): 70–80 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. El-Ahmady, S. Deraz, and A. Khalil, Bioethanol Production from Lignocellulosic Feedstocks Based on Enzymatic Hydrolysis: Current Status and Recent Developments, Biotechnology (Faisalabad). 13, 1, (2013): 1–21 [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Cheah, R. Sankaran, P.L. Show, et al., Pretreatment methods for lignocellulosic biofuels production: current advances, challenges and future prospects, Biofuel Research Journal. 7, 1, (2020): 1115–1127 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, L. Xu, F. Xu, and L. Jiang, Different acid pretreatments at room temperature boost selective saccharification of lignocellulose via fast pyrolysis, Cellulose. 28, 1, (2021): 81–90 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Paulraj Gundupalli and D. Bhattacharyya, Effect of different mineral acids on coconut coir for recovery of reducing Sugar: Process optimization using response surface Methodology (RSM), Materials Today: Proceedings. (2021): [Google Scholar]
- A. Sluiter, B. Hames, R. Ruiz, et al., NREL/TP-510-42618 analytical procedure - Determination of structural carbohydrates and lignin in Biomass, Laboratory Analytical Procedure (LAP). April 2008, (2012): 17 [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Miller, Use of Dinitrosalicylic Acid Reagent for Determination of Reducing Sugar, Analytical Chemistry. 31, 3, (1959): 426–428 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Gundupalli, N. Senthilkumar, and D. Bhattacharyya, Process Optimization for Recovery of Reducing Sugar from Coconut Pith Using Sequential Hydrothermal Pretreatment and Enzymatic Saccharification, International Journal of Chemical Engineering and Applications. 9, 6, (2018): 94–199 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rachamontree, T. Douzou, K. Cheenkachorn, M. Sriariyanun, and K. Rattanaporn, Furfural: A Sustainable Platform Chemical and Fuel, Applied Science and Engineering Progress. 13, 1, (2020):3-10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Pienkos and M. Zhang, Role of pretreatment and conditioning processes on toxicity of lignocellulosic biomass hydrolysates, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sindhu, M. Kuttiraja, P. Binod, K.U. Janu, R.K. Sukumaran, and A. Pandey, Dilute acid pretreatment and enzymatic saccharification of sugarcane tops for bioethanol production, Bioresource Technology. 102, 23, (2011): 10915–10921 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Panakkal, M. Sriariyanun, J. Ratanapoompinyo, et al., Influence of Sulfuric Acid Pretreatment and Inhibitor of Sugarcane Bagasse on the Production of Fermentable Sugar and Ethanol, Applied Science and Engineering Progress. 15, 1, (2021): 5238 [Google Scholar]
- J. Satarn, W. Lamamorphanth, and K. Kamwilaisak, Acid Hydrolysis from Corn Stover for Reducing Sugar, Advanced Materials Research. 931–932, (2014): 1608–1613 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.